Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Amberwood - Part Two

I found the perfect location for this house - in the entryway behind the front door.
(Yes, I know the Christmas green wall color is hideous. I got an estimate to have it painted, but because it is a two story foyer, it would cost around eight hundred dollars. Needles to say, I have learned to like the color!)

I undercoated the whole dollhouse and plan on using the Victorian windows.
I am going to stucco the exterior and I have added various trim for visual interest.


Cheerio,
Sam

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am excited that you have gotten started on this house. I am looking forward to seeing your progress and the finished house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis. I want to see it finished as well.

      Delete
  2. It looks very promising now after you've made your first steps and additions, I'm curious to see more.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birgit. A new house is always exciting to start. I just need to finish this one.

      Delete
  3. Love the added details Sam, I can see this turning into something really special. I wish I had the room for a few doll houses, but unfortunately I don't. I do so enjoy seeing your makeovers. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xanadu. Yes, you do need a lot of room for dollhouses. (I have totally taken over my real-life house with all my hobbies!) I have been enjoying renovating this house so far.

      Delete
  4. It's looking great so far, loving the details!!!

    ReplyDelete