After assembling this house, I did not like the flimsy roof.
Dollhouse enthusiasts KNOW that you do not carry a dollhouse by the roof, but if you need someone to help you move it they ALWAYS go for the roof.
So I decided to strengthen it. I also wanted more access to the tower room, so I began to make it bigger.
I did this by bumping out the roof.
I added some small octagonal windows to the attic areas, and a dormer on the right hand side.
Here is a side view of the newly bumped out tower-room roof.
You'd think I would be happy with the house now, but alas, I wanted to make it a little bigger.
Sooooo, I bumped out the lower left room.
I also changed the big windows in the middle rooms to single windows.
So far, I think I like the changes I have made to this house.